Monday, September 28, 2009

Easy entertainment!

Yesterday morning while I was tiding up the house and Isabelle was playing I noticed that it got really quite and I could no longer hear her little feet walking around, so I knew she had to be in some kind of mischief. Well this is how I found her, undressed in our washing machine! She had taken off her dress, thrown it in the washer and climbed right in. I could not help but die out laughing, and then she stared laughing with me! How she took off her cloths and climbed into that washer without making a peep I don't know, but it was a great and humorous way to start off a Monday morning!









5 comments:

Kelly and Chris Boyett said...

Too Funny!!! She is so cute. Somehow they know just when to be very quiet so no one finds them.

Anonymous said...

So funny! What a doll!!

Amanda said...

How funny! I love seeing babies in just their diapers!

erica said...

what a stinker...how cute Katie. I am so happy to the woman back in full motion...

The Sabbatinis said...

Too funny!!!! She was just going to go ahead and get that laundry out of the way for ya!! Enjoyed our visit!!Have fun this weekend!!