Early Friday morning Caleb, Steve, Susan and I headed out for our long 9 hour road trip to Athens to watch the LSU game. Athens is the neatest little town, the stadium and campus are walking distance to downtown. The downtown area has the cutest little shops and the best restaurants with beautiful old brick streets. The weather was perfect and of coarse the game kept our stomach in knots until the last seconds! Geaux tigers! This was a much needed get-a-way for both Caleb and I, and we really had so much fun!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so happy you were able to take this trip. Our best friends from here just moved back to ATL and they are GA alums. We were supposed to be there as well but Suzanne had a business trip early the next morning. Your pictures are great and so glad ya'll had a great time!
So glad yall had a great time. Yall deserve it!!! LKJ
for you and caleb. I am glad ya'll got to go away- only wish we could have been there with ya'll. Coming in soon- can't wait to see you.
Katie,
so glad you got a nice relaxing trip...I'm sure it was much needed! Looks like such a fun town! Doesn't Susan look great with her little bump! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment