Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Isabelle's Top 10 Favorite Things!

Isabelle is such a busy little bee these days! She is wanting to do EVERYTHING by herself! From the moment we wake up she wants to feed herself, dress herself (and even pick out her cloths!), brush her hair by herself and the list goes on and on.......... we are just loving every minute of her! Here is what she has been up to lately!
Reading books

Strolling, feeding and rocking her babies

Popping bubbles

Playing outside

Her blanket and pacifier

Putting on makeup all by herself

Wearing all of her BLING

Taking a bubble bath

Riding the tractor that her daddy bought her

But, her top favorite thing that she loves the most is our little family!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

How absolutely adorable. You have the cutest little family. I am so proud of you and the mom that you are to Isabelle. You do an amazing job. It was so great to see you last week and I can't wait to see you and Isabelle again!

Carey said...

Katie,

I love this post! It is too cute and shows me so many of the things I have to look forward to in the next year with my little princess! I can't believe how big Isabelle is getting--she is precious! Loved see yall too!

Amanda said...

She's so cute! I think she and Gracen have a lot in common! We really need to get them together sometime!