Friday, September 11, 2009

20 days down and 1 more to go!

We have great news, Isabelle only has one more day left of her treatment! We can not wait to get back to our normal routine and not have to schedule our lives around the 6, 2 and 10 treatment times! However, I can not complain too much about them since they are what healed our sweet little girl! Thanks again for all of your sweet prayers. We could have never made it through this difficult time without the love and support from our wonderful family and friends!

Isabelle "cooking" preparing her tailgate food for the LSU game





3 comments:

Jessica said...

Katie,

She is precious. I love the pic of her cooking for the tailgate. Wish we were there to join ya'll. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed our Isabelle and healed her of this sickness. I miss you terribly! Hopefully I will be home soon. Give her bunches of kisses for me!

Shellie Tomlinson said...

Katie-- the pics are adorable. I'm so happy to see Isabelle looking so healthy. Thanking the Lord with y'all for her recovery.

kathleen condrey said...

Katie,
I have been thinking of you all often. So glad to hear and SEE that sweet Isabelle is so much better! I know that was scary for all of you- I am so sorry that you had to go through that!!
What a little miracle your baby girl is! Thank you Lord!!
Love,
Kathleen