This past Sunday Isabelle just could not resist her temptation to climb up the stairs after being told many, many times not to do so. So Caleb decided that it would be a good idea to have a very "serious talk" with her and explain how dangerous the stairs are, I said great idea but good luck! Well the oh so "serious talk" turned into a laughing matter. While Caleb was trying to be so serious, Isabelle just sat there and smiled at him with the biggest grin on her face, and he couldn't help but crack up! So much for me relying on him to be the disciplinarian in the family:)
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Too funny and so sweet!!!
I love it!! No such thing as a strict Daddy when it comes to these little girls!!They have them wrapped!!Wonder what it will be like when they turn 16?!?!
Do I need to come back and demonstrate their danger?
Post a Comment