Wow! I'm impressed! When we attempted Santa pictures all we heard was, "No, No, No!" with a panic stricken voice. We decided to let it go. Last year Jeffrey & I got in the Santa picture with her, and she still had a stunned look on her face. Poor Jackson didn't get a picture with Santa for his first Christmas, but I doubt he'll be too upset.
Katie: We enjoyed seeing the pictures of Isabelle & your family ! It has been sometime since I ( we ) have been on your site. Please tell your Mom & Dad that we got the pecans !! Paul looks like Santa w/ his beard !!
3 comments:
Although Santa doesn't look to happy Isabelle looks happy and adorable in her outfit. Can't wait to see ya'll in a few days!
Wow! I'm impressed! When we attempted Santa pictures all we heard was, "No, No, No!" with a panic stricken voice. We decided to let it go. Last year Jeffrey & I got in the Santa picture with her, and she still had a stunned look on her face. Poor Jackson didn't get a picture with Santa for his first Christmas, but I doubt he'll be too upset.
Katie:
We enjoyed seeing the pictures of Isabelle & your family ! It has been sometime since I ( we ) have been on your site. Please tell your Mom & Dad that we got the pecans !! Paul looks like Santa w/ his beard !!
Take care & Merry Christ-x !!
Sid & Denise Hood
Post a Comment