
Girls trip to NOLA to attend a baby shower for our cousin Meg

Corey the bellman at the Ritz Carlton giving Isabelle a goody bag

And off she goes

Uh-oh

Trying to balance the washcloth on her head, and not understanding why it kept falling off:)

Bubbles in the bath tub, so much fun

Cruising around the camp

Erica, Bonnie Paige, Isabelle and I swimming at Nanu's

This must be love

Hanging with the big girls at the pool

Peek-a-boo

Driving Pop's new war eagle boat

Lounging in the tub

Isabelle "brushing" her hair with the corn cob
My favorite part of summer..... bare feet

Hey Daddy!
5 comments:
Katie,
I can't believe how big she is getting and always all smiles. She is adorable! She is already showing her true southern gal - riding at the camp, going to nice hotels and knowing what to do, and playing in the corn fields!
Katie,
She just gets cuter all the time!! They have so much fun visiting their daddy's at the farm!!!
Sooooo sweet! LKJ
Katie!Oh- I love her. How cute is she. Give Miss Isabelle kissses for me. I wish I could see her more often. Miss you
Oh, Katie!! I thoroughly enjoyed the pics this evening. Isabelle is too fine.
Post a Comment