Monday, May 11, 2009

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY!

Poor Isabelle is so sad that we can't go outside and play!!! She just stares out the window and says OUT, OUT!!! If she only knew how bad her Daddy wishes the rain would go away too! The good part of all this rain, is that we have been able to spend lots of quality time with Caleb!!! He may be wishing that he was in the field working, but we have enjoyed him being at home! It is so nice to have an extra set of hands around the house and Isabelle is getting spoiled playing with her Daddy all day! Our afternoons have been busy with trips to the hunting camp, cruises on the float boat and rides to the farm to see just how much rain is on the crop(I am sure many of you can relate!!!!) Isabelle is now a pro at driving her Daddy's big truck and the float boat!





4 comments:

The Sabbatinis said...

All this rain stinks! A little bit was good, now the kids @ school have just gone wild being inside all day!! Only 15 more days till summer!!!!!!We were sad we had to miss Friday, but maybe we can go again if it ever gets dry!

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

I have Isabelle's birthday gift. If I don't get a chance to come up to LV, I will drop it off at your Moms. Hope to see yall soon. LKJ

Jessica said...

Isabelle is so cute. Give her a kiss for me. I can't believe how big she! Grant and I will have to take a boat ride with ya'll when we finally make it to LP!

Sid said...

Wonderful Pictures ! Hope all is well w/ the Lake Pro. Crew !!!
Isabelle looks like Grandad Paul !

Take Care,
Sid & Denise Hood