Friday, May 8, 2009

Growing Little Girl

It is so hard to believe that our sweet baby is growing up so fast! We went for our 1 year check up yesterday.....Isabelle weighs 21 lbs and is 29 inches long. She is PERFECT!!! My how time flies when you are having so much fun! We love watching her personality develop, lately it has been BOOMING! And we are amazed at the new things she learns everyday!
Isabelle is a very big fan of clapping for herself!!!! She is so proud of herself! After she does something, actually anything she claps, says YEAH and then looks at me to make sure I am clapping along with her!!! I have no problem cheering her on!
She has now mastered waving at EVERYONE!!! She prefers the two handed wave! When we make our trips to the grocery store she loves to sit in the buggy and wave at everyone that passes! She waves to them, then gives them a huge smile! It is soooo cute!!!!

Isabelle is not walking yet, but she is still the silver bullet when it comes to crawling! She is very, very cautious about taking her first steps! However she has mastered pushing her gator toy! It is too funny how she loves to put her baby dolls on the top and take them for a spin! When they fall off she puts them right back on and keeps walking!!!

Isabelle now likes to feed herself! She wants not one, but two utensils!!! She misses her mouth alot, and things get really messy! But Sammy and Hank love to eat up the mess!!!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Katie,
She just gets cuter by the day!! I love the two handed wave! I can't believe she's already a year old--that's crazy! Hope you liked your frames...I thought they turned out great!

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

So sweet!!! Gosh they grow up too fast. LKJ