Saturday, July 23, 2011

Napping with Daddy!

Between all the hard work and the heat, Caleb could not wait to get home last Saturday and take a nap with his little girl!


Their nap started out all snuggled up with each other........


... And this is how they woke up!
I am not sure how but they both slept for over two hours!


2 comments:

Sarah Morris said...

Hey Katie,
Your girls are gorgeous! I am a freind of Erica's and recently painted a canvas your mom ordered for Eliza. Those girls are going to be some kind of fun, or trouble, when they all get together!
Sarah (Strong) Morris

Kitchen Belleicious said...

That is too funny. Grant would never make it 2 hours on the couch with daddy but maybe that is something i have to look forward to a year from now! Hard to believe they are a year apart when I look at these pictures