love the pics, Katie! she's getting so big-ready to be a big sister :) hope you are feeling good! can you let me know where you got Isabelle's kitchen? i've been trying to find one for Charlotte, but don't want to spend a fortune! my email is jtcondrey@yahoo.com. thanks!! kathleen
Oh i love the last pic katie. I see so much of you in her in that one. I hope you are doing well. I can't believe in 2 months our kids will be celebrating another birthday and you will have a second! Wow! Calling you later! love ya and miss ya!
The pictures give me goose bumps! The girls are beautiful. I can't wait to meet Ella Katherine and of course see my princess, Isabelle, again. Hope this day finds you and all getting stronger and better each and every day. Much love and blessings to you, Caleb, Isabelle, and Ella Katherine. Love Becka
3 comments:
love the pics, Katie! she's getting so big-ready to be a big sister :) hope you are feeling good!
can you let me know where you got Isabelle's kitchen? i've been trying to find one for Charlotte, but don't want to spend a fortune! my email is jtcondrey@yahoo.com.
thanks!!
kathleen
Oh i love the last pic katie. I see so much of you in her in that one. I hope you are doing well. I can't believe in 2 months our kids will be celebrating another birthday and you will have a second! Wow! Calling you later! love ya and miss ya!
Katie,
The pictures give me goose bumps! The girls are beautiful. I can't wait to meet Ella Katherine and of course see my princess, Isabelle, again. Hope this day finds you and all getting stronger and better each and every day. Much love and blessings to you, Caleb, Isabelle, and Ella Katherine. Love Becka
Post a Comment