Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ITS A GIRL!!! Ella Katherine

Last week we found out that baby #2 is a healthy little GIRL!!! We are so excited and couldn't be any happier! Caleb says that now he will have a pretty little girl for each arm! And Isabelle is getting just what she wants, a little sister and she said that she will even share her baby dolls with her sister! We are planning on naming her Ella Katherine and can't wait to meet this sweet baby! But for now we are just enjoying all the kicking and flipping she is doing, and we are so thankful for a healthy growing baby and a safe pregnancy!

6 comments:

Ashley Bray said...

Congratulations!!! Love the name. Continually praying for healthful and happy pregnancy.

Carey said...

YAY for little girls!!! So happy for yall and her name is beautiful! Praise the Lord for a healthy girl! Praying for a easy pregnancy and smooth delivery!

erica said...

Congrats. I love Ella, such a sweet name! We are praying for her sweet self everyday!Bonnie Paige is super happy for Isabelle! Because she says she wants a sister just like her!

Unknown said...

Congrats Katie! I am glad everything is going great and I love the name too!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! Sweet sisters! So happy that you are both doing well! Love the name!

The Seviers said...

Congrats Katie!!!! I'm sure Isabelle is SO excited to be getting a little sister! Her name is so pretty:) Hope y'all are doing well....Merry Christmas!

Kathryn