Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Isabelle has BIG news!

She is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! We are all so excited! But the best thing is that Baby Gates is expected to arrive on Isabelle's birthday, April 27! What a great 3rd birthday present! 11 weeks down and only 29 more to go, but who is counting anyway!!!
As you can see Isabelle is already practicing her big sister skills!


If you can't read her tee it says "princess and big sister!"


7 comments:

The Rhea Family said...

Yay! I'm so excited. Many, many congrats!

Ashley Bray said...

Katie - I'm so excited for ya'll!!! Congratulations.

The Downings said...

So exciting. Congratulations!!

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

YAY Katie! I am so happy for you!!! LKJ

Carey said...

What fabulous news! You are one of the most adorable pregnant girls I've ever seen too! I hope you are feeling well! Isabelle and Emerson both love their baby dolls :) Hope they are ready for the real thing!

Jenny Norrell said...

How wonderful for all of you!! Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. I can't wait to meet my new relation.

The Fab Five said...

Congrats!! Katie!!! Mrs VadaLynn told me weeks ago and I keep forgetting to congratulate you!!!!