I Love Kitty Gates name! Too cute! We loved seeing y'all! Isabelle is just getting so big and looks like such a little girl now! Call me if next time y'all are in town! The girls had too much fun :)
The picture of her in the pool with her monogrammed bathing suit is the cutest picture EVER! I am so happy we got to visit but it is never enough time! Hope to come back soon and we can have a girls day just the two of us!
3 comments:
I Love Kitty Gates name! Too cute! We loved seeing y'all! Isabelle is just getting so big and looks like such a little girl now! Call me if next time y'all are in town! The girls had too much fun :)
Great pictures Katie! LKJ
The picture of her in the pool with her monogrammed bathing suit is the cutest picture EVER! I am so happy we got to visit but it is never enough time! Hope to come back soon and we can have a girls day just the two of us!
Post a Comment