It feels like those words are constantly coming out of my mouth these days! This little girl only know one speed and that is FAST! She wants to run everywhere.....but her speed is not the only thing that is fast, so is the rate that she is growing up!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
SLOW DOWN ISABELLE!
Posted by Caleb and Katie Gates at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It looks like she and Miss E will be close to the same size. We have always been around those same percentiles too. She was a little higher in height this time but I guess we will see :)
She looks like a little girl now Katie! Hard to believe 2 years have passed already :)
I know after her sickness you must be so thankful to go for a check up and have a completely healthy girl! What a miracle! Praise God!
Wow, Katie, I can not believe she is 2 already. And I can agree time does go fast. My 'baby' girl will be 1 in a month.
She is so precious! Enjoy the next two years because then she will be off to school. Yikes!
of course she is perfect in everyway... and you will never stop saying slow down either...Isabelle is just beautiful and we can not wait to see her soon.
Katie! Oh my little girl is all grown up now! I can't believe it has been 2 years. Seems like just yesterday you called to say you were prego! I am so thankful Isabelle is in perfect health. You have done such an amazing job raising her. You are a great mother and I can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment