
We were hoping to celebrate with cake and ice cream........

.............but instead we were celebrating with 2 shots, ear drops, cough syrup and antibiotics! Thanks sinus infection!

This is how Isabelle spent most of her birthday, poor baby!

Hopefully some birthday party pics to come soon!
4 comments:
Awwww, we hope she feels better! LKJ
Poor baby!!!
Sorry she was so sick on her b-day! I hope she feels better soon & I think she should definitely get 2 pieces of cake :)
She's precious Katie! I can't believe she's 2 already!
Poor thing...
Happy Birthday Isabelle! I hope you are feeling better!
Katie! First of all I am so sorry ISabelle was sick on her birtdhay. I wish I could have been there to help you. That is not fun at all. Secondly, Grant got sick the day we got back to Houston with 102 fever, cold, cough, you name it. He is still sick right now. I hate when they get sick dont you. Ughh! Anyway, hope both our babies get better! Love u
Post a Comment