Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feeding the goats and horse with Pop

Last Thursday on our way to Lake Providence we stopped by the shop to see Pop! He showed Isabelle all the tractors, which she loved and then we went to feed all of Uncle Steve's animals. She had so much fun chasing the goats and feeding the horse. This little girl is not afraid of anything, she insisted on getting in the fence to get really close to the goats!








4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh she is too cute. I think we have the same problem with grant- he is like fearless. Not afraid of doing anything-which can be good and bad. She looks so cute in her coat with the animals and I just know you Dad loves seeing his little girl- you can tell by the look on his face. Miss you tons!

The Fab Five said...

I must get over to your house! Thursday morning sounds ok? leave a comment on my page to let me know in case I forget to check back here. That is highly possible

The Fab Five said...

hey did you see my hall color? i LOVE it

Amanda said...

That's so sweet. What fun memories! Love the "Mr. Ed" picture! I love seeing Isabelle's pictures. She's so precious!