Monday, January 18, 2010

"Big" Girl

Bye, bye highchair! Isabelle is such a "big" girl that she no longer wants to sit in her highchair! She now wants to sit at the head of the table! She doesn't even want to use a booster seat! And I must say that she is doing really good with her manners! When it is time to eat she gets in her chair and then she folds her hands for the blessing. Caleb and I can't help but smile and feel so proud of our girl!
Folding her hands and bowing her head for the blessing, all throughout the meal she will bow her hands and say "again" I think we say the blessing at least 4 times during each meal!
Concentrating on using her fork, fingers are way easier!
"Helping" mama cook!
Smelling the squash, I hope it meets her approval!
Loving bath time!
She is a pro at turning the water on and off!
Brushing her teeth, all by herself!
Ready for bed!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG! Katie. She is so cute. I can not believe how big she is and what manners! You have done an excellent job raising that child. You are a wonderful mother and friend! I have always seen caleb in Isabelle but I am starting to see more of you! Love you!

Carey said...

I agree with Jess...I think her looks are changing. Love that pic of her praying! Too Precious! You should be proud. Such a sweet post!