
Yesterday was
Nanu's(my grandmother) birthday so Isabelle and I headed to Lake Providence to spend the day with her and celebrate! It was the most perfect day! We spent all day outside swimming in their pool, and just enjoying family!
FLASHBACK-- here are some old pictures that my mom gave me of when I was Isabelle's age swimming at
Nanu's! When I showed Caleb these pictures, he said "is that a
du-rag on your grandmothers head?" I just laughed and said "remember it was the 80's!"




3 comments:
Looks like you have a waterbaby on your hands. She is so cute swimming in the pool. I remember swimming at Nanu's when we were in highschool. The good ole days!
oh, how absolutley ADORABLE is that first picture!!!! so cute! We should get together and let our girls swim sometime! I'll be getting in touch soon about the shower. thanks again for helping! Jess is gonna love it!
I love it!! Looks like you had a GREAT day just relaxing! Tell Caleb Nanu is a stylin' lady! I hope I can look half that great when I am her age!!
Post a Comment