Sunday, March 1, 2009

7 things you might not know about Isabelle!

1. Isabelle LOVES spa time! Isabelle is your typical female, she loves to get pampered! Her bath last so long that we call it spa time! And she prefers a bubble bath!!! I think this 10 month old could probably sit through a whole manicure or pedicure! I look forward to many spa days together!

2. LOVES to eat! This little girl is the best eater, you name it and she will eat! But the best thing is that her favorites are healthy fruits and veggies! As you can tell by her shinny orange nose , she is a really big fan of carrots!

3. LOVES to see her daddy walk in the door after work and wear his hat! I swear I think that Isabelle waits all day for her daddy to come home from work!


4. LOVES to play outside and stroll! Isabelle loves to prop her feet where the cupholders are, that way she can watch her toes wiggle!


5. Isabelle LOVES her uncles! They spoil her unconditionally!

6. LOVES to sleep with her blankie and pacifier. Isabelle only gets her blankie and paci when she sleeps. It is so sweet when she rubs her soft blanket over her eyes!

7. Isabelle LOVES to smile!

7 comments:

Sarah F Holt said...

OK - In the picture in the stroller with her head turned she looks just like Jordan!

The Downings said...

She is adorable. It was good to see you this weekend!

Carey said...

This was the cutest post!!! I love "spa time" You know Emerson really likes her bath too. We could have some high maitenance girls on our hands!

Lynn Kate Johnson said...

Katie, she is so cute! I can't wait to see y'all on Saturday!

erica said...

Love it Katie, we have our bath and beauty time every night too. How sweet and she is so grown up.

David and Mary Kathryn said...

so sweet and cute! spa time is the cutest!

David and Mary Kathryn said...

haha you are going to have to paint her toe nails like you used to make your mom paint yours! =)